writer
I'm just a NORMAL guy,
who do NORMAL things,
who eats NORMAL food,
who drinks NORMAL drinks.
Just a N O R M A L person from Miri.


Hometown Pals
Ah Sian
Amanda
As-Siddiq
Blueberry
Chin Yee
Crystal
Ee Xin
Emandy
En~En
Esther
Evelyn [my lovely sister]
Felicia
Iqbal
Ivy
Joaquina
Jovis
Kael
Kit Wee
Legend
Ling Di
Li Fen
Louis
Mee Ming
Mei Fen
NikiChiam
Ryan BDW
Shiang Khee
Small Bell
Teryne
Venezia
Zhi Chiat
Yik Jing
Ying Xuan
晓翠


UCSI Buds
Ah Liang
Alex
Amelia
Anice Cheong
Ashley Chong
Ashley Tan
Bi Ying
Gan Hui Wan
Irene
Janice
Jia En
Jia Wai
Joslyn
Joy Ooi
Ling Yn
Melanie
Rou Yen
Sean Aw
Shin Hong
Su Wen
Wen Juin
Yong Jia


Some Other Friends
Anson
Charles Chua
Jack Wong
Little manager
Ry@n
Vincent Cho
Soulworksmusic
贾小汀


tagboard



archives
December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 February 2010 September 2010

credits
maker
picture
brushes
blogspot
blogskins


polls


hits

Saturday, September 13, 2008
Randomness

well, this post is my officially last post for the coming 2 weeks. cause next two weeks will be my SPM TRAIL EXAM!!!!! and believe or not, i'm still blogging. haha..... =p

will, since i want myself to concentrate on what i am going to do for the next two weeks, i am going to shut myself down form TOUCHING the computer and laptop. it is a SUFFER to me. but since i had been through 2 weeks or longer of no INTERNET before so, i think i can also go through this. XD





lets start on my R@NDOMNESS......

yesterday my school had a exhibition on i'm not sure what it is on, but it sure feels ARTISTIC.
students of lower forms had put together something like drawings and others. well my favorite and stuns me most is the drawing section. when i saw this young fellow drawing with a pc and the picture he is drawing is DARN NICE and REAL!!!! *eye balls dropped onto the floor* *DON'T STEP ON MY EYE BALLS!!!!!* *OUCH!!!!!!!!!!* he is referring to an original PERSON PICTURE and he draw it by using his pc. the picture outcome of it is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!! REALLY guys, i don't think i'm being too sarcastic here. heres the prove. as prove speaks louder then words. see if i'm making this all up.



1st picture,

original picture:


[joker]






drawing:

[joker drawn]
*refine version






2nd picture,

original picture,


[Jin Sha]



drawing:


[Jin Sha]


this guy drawn this two picture BARE HANDED (with a drawing pad and a pc that is) and the outcome had took my breath!!!!!! the 1st picture of joker was said to finished in HALF AN HOUR!!!! *jaw drops* wow........ the 2nd picture of jin sha was a more challenging picture so it took him more time to finished it. and the outcome was so stunning that when i witness when he was drawing jin sha with my bare eyes. *eye balls drop out again* the drawing to me was already 110 over 100 le. but he is still not satisfied with the results. so he kept on drawing and he had finished it at home. and the outcome is 300 over 100 now!!!!! GREAT JOB DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


o ya, i had been saying how great tis guy is and i forgot to intro him to you guys. well, i dont personally know this guy but i know him as he is Li Hong's younger brother. and he is.......
KAEL!!!!! (click his name to go to his blog to see his others nice drawing)


[kael is the 2nd from the left]


this kid can really do some drawings. COOL MAN~~~ XD hahhaa.... well, another boy i know who is also a drawing freak (legend) took up the challenge and try his 1st time pc drawing. he was a little lost at the beginning, but after a few try, he is starting to get familiar. and i manage to get his 1st ever pc drawing picture. he thinks it is ugly, but i'll say its a not bad try for a 1st timer wf pc drawing. here it is.....

taada.....




[i look cacat by CACAT]



hahaa, its not bad already la. u will do better de. buy a drawing pad too. i know that would be the newest gadget on your wish list. XD may be i'll get you one for your birthday?! when i have the money that is.... you are so rich, so go buy one yourself. ok! haha... =p



[i won a pen]


by the way, i won myself a pen at the exhibition too by memorizing 15 moral nilia. hahaa..... well, i got hope that is, i could not had do it myself as i sucks in moral subject. haha..... =p



2nd random stuff
is i had a new hair cut about a week already. like old times i'll cry over the cut hair. but this time i don't feel that at all. weired huh? thats why you dint see me blogging a whole long post expressing my sorrows. haha... but i'll still like you guys to comment on my new hair cut. i'll show a old hair cut and the new hair cut. i had change back to the hair sided look from my previous forehead fringes. tell me which one who think it is better? i personally starting to like the forehead fringes. XD




old forehead fringes,










new hair sided,








so which one you think looks better???

leave your comment on the comment box at the end of the post or you can just leave it at the tag box. TQ. ^^





another random stuff is, this guy, Jack! tell me do you think he looks nerd in these picture? he dint wear his eye contact lens, thats all, and he kept on asking me, i look ugly, nerdish right?! lolzzz. seriously dude, you look just great. haha.... these picture were actually candid de. XD










this morning, i had my 8 years untouched piano tune. i never had my piano tune since it was bought back 8 years ago while i was in primary 4. till today, its the first time she got tune. and she was seriously out of tune already. but why i don't feel like it is out off tune??? for the pass 8 years, although there were people who came to my house before and heard my piano and told me that it is already out of tune. but i still bare with it till today!


zhe yuan's brother, Zhe Yang, a handsome young man came back to miri for moon cake festival had an appointment with my Yamaha piano. ah yang's mother asked me that do i need to tune my paino a while ago, and of cause i say yes for such an opportunity. if i had to wait for another tuner form somewhere outside, i'll be dead by then. then i have a yang coming by to tune my piano lo.


well, for a 8 year untouched piano, i'm proud to say that it is still in GOOD CONDITION. there were only out off tune and the touching of the key board was loose already. from what i heard from him the touching problem is cause by frequently playing of the piano and it is already 8 years!!!! this prove that i had been practicing my piano frequently. hahaha..... lolx....


piano before tuning,


[out-of-tune, loosen touch 8 years old untuned piano]



while repaying,
(oppss... i dint took the handsome ah yang's picture)


[the inner part of my Yamaha Piano]




after finished tuning,


[sounds fantastic and touching and become more solid]



[sis jocelyn trying it out after tuning]






all and all, the tuning service was charge for RM100, and the touching service was charge RM50 for it was a Yamaha piano which had a more complicated structure. so it took more skill to fix it. different piano is charged differently. and ya, i'm helping Ah Yang to promote him.



WHO NEED HIS/HER PIANO TUNE???

CONTACT ME!!! CALL OR E-MAIL ME.



my e-mail address is vincent_sclubfans@hotmail.com. Ah Yang will only be fee untill this comming monday(15/9). he will be flying back to west malaysia by then. so contact me ASAP!!!!






this afternoon during youth, we watch the movie Evan Almighty which was a comedy directed by the director of Bruce Almighty. it was a great movie despite the funny part, the meaning that it was trying to bring out was SUPERB!!!! i dint aspect on the big meaning that it would bring out, i was just aspecting the laughter that i suspect it have.




[Evan Almighty]




"when you pray for passion, do He give you passion just like that? or he give you the chance to learn passion?"

"when you pray for courage, do He give you courage just like that? or he give you the chance to learn courage?"

"how to i change the world?"
"by an Act of Random Kindness"


A= Act
R= Random
K= kindness




God does wonder and had us learn by different ways, may be in ways that we cannot accept. but in Him there is nothing impossible. all we need is Faith. and He will do the rest.






the last random stuff i'm gona talk about is my new added table in my small crowed room. lolzz my father had just brought back an old table from his office and had putted into my room. at 1st i don't really like the idea of adding a new big table in my room as it is already so small and crowed already. but thinking of all the piles off books on my study table, i think may be the new table cam help out a little on the spacing problem. but it turn out that i really like the idea of the new table. as it is now my laptop table. haha....XD it is now a new temptation in my room. haha....=p





[my new laptop table]



[my study table]
note the piles of books on the age of the table, it use to cover the whole table when i am lazy to clear it. haha... now it looks tidy and neat. XD






well with the new temptation in my room i had to do something about it since my trail is just next week. so these is what i do.....



[laptop]





[the new comp]




computers are,


[POISON!!!!!]




i hope this will keep me away from the computers. hahaha..... lolzzz.....
by the way in this suffering times, i got myself something to cear me up. i bought myself a whole box of CHOKI CHOKI!!!!! XDDD hahaha.... now i'm going to get fat!!!!!! lolzzzz..... but i just cant resist it!!!!! I LOVE CHOKI CHOKI!!!!!!



[Choki Choki]



and ya, please don't tell my sis about this. they still don't know about it. if they know about it, i'll have to share it with them!!!!! *selfish look on then face* hahhaa..... well i'm still trying to keep a low profile on it. if they manage to find out, then i'll just share it with them lo..... >.<




random, Random, R@NDOM.......
some random shots i made form my sis bedroom's window awhile ago. it was a pretty evening and a nice view from their room's window. i stare at it till it when dark. it was just beautiful. here is some picture i took....
















ok, now with this long R@NDOM post, i hope i wont touch this laptop for the next 2 weeks. ok, for now on, i'll concentrate on my studies. and hopefully i'll get a result that i would be happy with.


Load, please bless me and all my friends who are facing their SPM TRAIL EXAM next week. please bless us with your wisdom and guidents. in Jesus name i prayed. AMEN.









59 DAYS TO SPM

Vincent Choo ♥ 9:25 PM link to post 0 comments


Hit Counter
Free Counter